- Although I'm a native American, I now live in Melbourne, Australia
- I work as a technical editor
- I have a baby brother Jerry (four minutes younger than me :-> ) who is an actor
- I belong to Kehilat Nitzan, the only fully Conservative Jewish congregation in Australia
- I read Torah, and found a great line-by-line trope page for Torah portions and haftorot, complete with sound files!
- I like to do Israeli folkdancing, ballroom dancing, and Regency dancing
- I also read a lot of mysteries, mostly ones set in different historical periods.
Our September 2011 trip from Reno to Albuquerque
Our August 2009 trip through Vermont
DeepSouthCon 2004 was in Memphis (including a trip to Graceland)
My December 2003 trip to Australia
Torcon, the 2003 Worldcon, including photos of Niagara Falls
2001 trip to New Zealand and Australia (and the full (long) trip report)
At Smofcon in 2000 in Cocoa Beach, we got to see a space shuttle launch!
Conolulu 2000, the Westercon in Hawaii
My Life and Fannish Career
My Checkered Past
Would you please
sign my Guestbook?
This page brought to you by Janice Gelb. Last updated August 23, 2014.